Microscopic Imaging Facility
Fluorescence, confocal and super-resolution microscopy
Responsible person: Martin Mistrik Ph.D.
- Cell Observer - Spinning disk confocal microscope from Zeiss with live cells support
- LSM780 + Elyra PS.1 + 355nm laser – Confocal microscope by Zeiss together with Elyra PS.1 super-resolution module allowing TIRF, SR-SIM and PALM techniques with live cells support. Also equipped by 355nm UV-A laser for DNA damage induction in live cells
- ScanR - High throughput screening fluorescent confocal microscope by Olympus
Atomic force microscopy
Responsible person: Hana Kolarova Ph.D.
- AFM Bruker Bioscope Catalyst
Raman and infrared microscopy
Responsible person: Vlastimil Masek Ph.D.
- Alpha300 R - Confocal Raman Microscope and Raman Imaging System by Witec equipped by three excitation lasers 405nm, 532nm and 785nm
- Nicolet iN10 FT-IR – Infrared microscope by ThermoScientific, equipped with external module iZ10